The legal team at Gottholm, Ralston & Benton, PLLC, is committed to tailoring solutions to suit each individual client.
Our firm brings a highly personalized approach to numerous areas of law, including:
- Criminal law — Defending individuals in municipal, state and federal courts, from traffic violations and DWI, to assault, drug charges and expungements of criminal records.
- Family law — Helping individuals navigate the complex matters of divorce, including child custody, child support, property division and modifications to existing divorce decrees.
- Personal injury — representing individuals who have been injured in an accident or who had a loved one killed in an accident, helping them get the maximum financial recovery possible.
- Estate Planning — Drafting wills, trusts and durable power of attorney, as well as probate of estates.
- Business law — Assisting with corporation and limited liability company (LLC) formation, minority shareholder litigation, dissolution proceedings and contract or partner disputes.
- Construction law — We represent general contractors, subcontractors and homeowners in a variety of construction disputes.
We offer free consultations in which we can assess the facts of your case, answer your questions and recommend the best steps to take next. We serve clients throughout central North Carolina from offices in Statesville, Mooresville and Taylorsville. Call 704-878-0757 or email us to schedule an appointment with a lawyer.
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Construction Law
- Residential Real Estate